Research Series in Cooperation with Duncker & Humblot
Since 1980, the Institute has published its research findings in different series that are now centralized in the “Schriftenreihe des Max-Planck-Instituts für ausländisches und internationales Strafrecht" (Research Series of the Max Planck Institute for Foreign and International Criminal Law). Sales and distribution of these publications are managed in cooperation with the publishing house Duncker & Humblot. All issues can be acquired either through the Institute or directly from Duncker & Humblot.
- Series "S" - Reports on Research in Criminal Law
- Series "K" - Reports on Research in Criminology
- Series "I" - Reports on Interdisciplinary Research
- Series "G" - Translation of Foreign Criminal Laws
- Series "BC" - Balkan Criminology Series
Working Papers and Research in brief
Preliminary findings are published in the Arbeitsberichte [Working Papers] series. These publications can be ordered directly from the Institute; some of them are available as PDF documents for download.
- Series "A" - Working Papers
The Institute publishes preliminary or summarized findings in the series "forschung aktuell | research in brief." Brochures can be ordered directly from the Institute in printed form or can be downloaded as PDF documents. Further information about the various research projects can be obtained from the authors.
- forschung aktuell - research in brief